Friday, July 25, 2008

About Me




My name is Saima and welcome to my bubble! "Why bubble?" you might ask. If you look the word up in the dictionary, the definition would be "a nearly spherical body of gas contained in a liquid." As you can probably tell, this blog is dedicated to the body of beauty. Like most vain women in this world, I adore makeup, skincare, hair care, and all high tech gizmos & gadgets that make us look fabulous and claim to help us "reclaim" our youth.

I started in this crazy multi-billion dollar industry at the age of 18
as a makeup artist with Lancome and was not exactly sure at the time where my passion would lead me. Well, like every other responsible adolescent, it lead me directly to college in hopes of finding a real job. After receiving my English degree and two babies later, i decided to try my hand in the industry of beauty yet again.

With a strong vision and lots of planning, i opened my first
business, Glow Salon & Med Spa (www.liveloveglow.com) outside of Dallas, TX in 2006.

I love being immersed in an industry filled with such creative, inspiring, interesting people. I'm hoping to use this blog as a source for people all over the world who need advice about beauty with a touch of humor and pinch of love. The most beautiful view will hopefully be the one i share with you.

Saima

No comments: